The second graduating class of the Certificate in First Nation Tax Administration program
- Arnold Baptiste, Simpcw First Nation
- Dean Bear, Muskoday First Nation
- Gordon Bluesky, Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
- Leanne Bradbury, Comox Indian Band
- Nicole Calver, First Nations Tax Commission
- Bonnie English, T’Souke Nation
- Kerri-Jo Fortier, Simpcw First Nation
- Lynn Gottfriedson, Tk’emlúps Indian Band
- Jordan Joe, Shackan Indian Band
- Elise Petersen, Westbank First Nation
- Kalulani Pyper, Tk’emlúps Indian Band
- Sandra Sprinkling, T’Souke Nation
- Lise Steele, We Wai Kai Nation
Benefits of becoming a CFNTA graduate are:
- Meets one criteria for Certified Tax Administrator membership status with the First Nations Tax Administrators Association.
- Potential career advancement, personal development and expands your professional network.
- Excel at property tax administration and contribute to the success of your community.