Annual National Forum on First Nations Taxation
*Tulo will attend the event, will be providing a presentation and will be available at the tradeshow for further conversation.
Each year the First Nations Tax Administrators Association (FNTAA) hosts a conference on First Nations Property Taxation and related topics. The conference provides an opportunity to stay informed in an ever evolving field.
Attendance at the FNTAA Annual National Forum meets the professional development requirement for Certified First Nations Tax Administrators
Certified First Nations Tax Administrator (CFNTA)
The criteria for Certified First Nation Tax Administrator membership are:
- Completion of Tulo Centre of Indigenous Economics Certificate in First Nations Tax Administration
- Membership in the First Nations Tax Administrators Association
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in First Nations tax administration
- Complete application form with resume and sponsorship letter
- Commitment to First Nation Tax Administrator Code of Ethics
Annual Certificate Maintenance:
Certification will be renewed annually under the following conditions:
- Membership in good standing with the First Nations Tax Administrators Association
- Attendance at the FNTAA Annual National Forum and/or FNTAA approved conferences, workshops or training seminars.
- Submit Annual Certificate Maintenance Form